ADBONE®TCP - Porous synthetic ceramic designed for the filling of bone voids or defects.
- ADBONE®TCP induces regeneration and bone growth: Stimulates the proliferation and differentiation of osteoblasts;
- Composition: -99,9% Tricalcium Phosphate (ß-TCP);
- Highly interconnected porosity with an excellent mechanical resistance;
- ADBONE®TCP is replaced by new bone during the healing process.
ADBONE® TCP is intended to be used as a bone void filler or augmentation material for bone defectsthat are not intrinsic to the stability of the bony structure:
- Sinus floor elevation
- Alveolar filling or augmentation
- Alveolar regeneration
- Reconstruction of tumor voids and cyst defects
- Filling of extraction cavities.
is a synthetic porous ceramic containing 99.9% beta tricalcium phosphate. Designed for filling bone defects is available in different shapes: granules, blocks, cylinders and wedges.
due to its porosity (single process and patented by Medbone) and interconnectivity porous provides excellent osteoconduction well as a total system vascularization with excellent mechanical strength.
is highly bioactive, stimulates the proliferation and differentiation of osteoblasts, promoting a total replacement by new vital bone during the healing process.
is radiopaque, thanks to its high hydrophilic profile, the particles exhibit high initial cohesiveness.
EXCELLENT MALLEABILITY - PERFECT OSTEOINTEGRATION AND OSTEOCONDUCTION - EXCEPTIONAL BIOACTIVITY