BMS Implant II
With BMS IMPLANT II a new generation of surgycal brushless micromotor was born. A brand new version more powerful in performance and with a user friendly software. Just one contra-angle for implantology and for endodonthics applications with reduction 20:1 velocity from 10 up to 2000 rpm constant torque from 1 ncm up to 77 ncm. Visualization at the end of the work of the average torque, the seconds of work and number of blocks of the instrument in endo function.
- Brushless motor 200 - 40.000 RPM.
- Control of the constant torque also during the velocity variation.
- The minimum maintenance and the maximum silence.
- Torque set in Ncm, not in %.
- Liquid pump adjustable from 0 - 100cc.
- Torque 5-77 for implantology
- Torque 1-10 for endodontincs
- 5 programmable functions: DRILLING, REAMING, PROTHESIS, ENDO, IMPLANTOLOGY
- 10 programmes for each function
- Parameters: VELOCITY, TORQUE, PUMP, REVERSE and REVERSE TORQUE at the direct access. It is possible to modify them directly while working.
- An acoustic signal is issued 5Ncm before have reached the torque required.
- Multifunction footswitch (optional).
- Cw/Ccw: function forwards-backwards programmable by software at step of 30°.